MODIFICATIONS AND REFUNDS
We are sure that your customized Skudomade overcoat will dress you to perfection and if there are any changes to be made, you will have our after-sales service available, which will accompany you with availability and precision.
Any report (wearability defects, imperfections or other) must be received by our customer service within 30 days of receipt of the garment or from the day the order is ready for collection at our tailoring partners. If the report is made after 30 days, any interventions will be charged to the customer.
If you feel that your overcoat needs small adjustments *, you can send a report via e-mail to our customer service within the terms mentioned above, indicating the defects on the item and asking to use the “Tailoring Modifications” service at one of the SKUDOMADE.it Tailors / Corner. Our assistance service will evaluate your request, and eventually authorize the changes by sending a confirmation e-mail. In the event of authorization for “Tailoring Modifications”, Skudomade.it will directly reimburse the point of sale / corner agreement up to a maximum of € 75, at no additional cost to the customer.
* Adjustments that do not involve tailoring changes for amounts over € 75.
To change your overcoat you will need to:
- Forward reporting via e-mail to our customer service within the peremptory time limit of 30 (thirty) working days (starting from the date of receipt of the home item or from the date communicated for collection in the tailor’s shop / corner), stating that you want to make use of “Tailoring Modifications” and specifying:
- the order number and the item for which tailoring changes are needed;
- the changes needed by the boss and appropriate photographic documentation;
- our tailoring partner you want to contact.
- Our customer service will evaluate your request and send an email to inform you of the outcome of the evaluation within 7 (seven) working days.
- In case of a positive result, proceed to print the specific form sent by e-mail for repairs to be delivered to the tailor. Modifications must be properly reported on the form by the tailor; the document will be indispensable for the request for reimbursement by the tailor.
- Go to one of our Tailoring Partner (in the country where we sent you the overcoat), by appointment.
- Our tailoring partner will forward the request for reimbursement by attaching the form completed by the tailor directly to email@example.com, at no additional cost to the customer.
Conditions for refund of tailoring modifications
- Our tailoring partner, Skudomade certificate point of sale, must send the reimbursement request within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery of the modified item to the customer. It will be reimbursed within 7 working days from receipt of the request with agreed payment method via e-mail with our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are limited to the following maximums: € 75.
- For all authorized modifications, carried out at our tailoring partners: once the changes have been made to the garment, the customer will have 15 days (starting from the date communicated for collection in the tailor’s shop / corner) to request a further intervention tailoring. After 15 days, any further changes will be charged to the customer and it will not be possible to be reimbursed.
- The customer will be able to use the sartorial modifications service only at our tailoring partners of the country where we have sent your order.
If the tailoring does not consider it possible to make changes to your garment, and / or these changes result in an expense exceeding € 75, you can request re-packaging of the garment, or access the Return procedure.
Re-packaging of your overcoat
Our goal is to offer you the best possible service, therefore if, following the authorization to the “Tailoring Modifications”, the tailor believes that it is not possible to improve the wearability of your garment with small adjustments, we offer you the possibility to request the re-packaging of your overcoat.
To guarantee the best possible result for your new garment, we ask you to:
- Ask the tailor to send us the tailoring changes form filled in by the tailor with specific indication of the necessary changes / defects of the garment, requesting access to the “Re-packaging” service no later than 30 (thirty) working days from the date of receipt of the head at home or from the date communicated for the withdrawal in tailoring / corner.
- Your request will be evaluated by our staff within 7 working days, and eventually approved.
Conditions for re-packaging
- The request for re-packaging must be sent to the customer service within 30 days starting from the date of receipt of the garment at home or from the date communicated for collection in tailoring / corner. A photographic documentation must be attached to the application to bear witness to the impossibility of making changes in the terms provided in the “Tailoring Modifications” section and a copy of the tailoring modifications form filled in by the tailor with specific indication of the necessary changes / defects found in the overcoat.
- SKUDOMADE.IT S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse the remaking of the garment in the event that the necessary modifications can be made by a local tailor within the spending limits indicated in the section “Tailoring Modifications”.
- The re-packaging is aimed at achieving a perfect fit and the correction of any defects presented by the garment, consequently, the customizations chosen by the user cannot be modified in any case.
- The cost of shipping the item to be returned – pending renovation – is charged to the customer, shipping the re-packaged item is free.
- In the event that the fabric for the renovation was exhausted, you will be asked to indicate an alternative fabric.
Return and withdrawals
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can request a full refund following our Withdrawal policies (visit the appropriate section).
To get a refund you will need to:
- send a return request by e-mail to our customer service no later than 30 (thirty) working days (starting from the date the head is received or the date announced for collection in tailoring / corner), asking to access the overcoat return procedure;
- it is necessary to indicate the reason for the reimbursement request and correctly indicate the order reference number;
- if it is impossible to proceed with the tailoring modifications, they sheet must also be attached with a description by the tailor of the necessary changes that exceed the cost of 75€ and a suitable photographic documentation proving the defects of the garment.
- The complaint will be viewed by our customer service, which will evaluate the request and eventually approve the return, sending an email with the necessary instructions to proceed. For more information visit the “Withdrawal” section.
To get a refund, proceed as follows:
- Send an email to customer care at email@example.com, indicating as a reason for the return one of the following options “structural imperfections” or “impossibility of modifications” enclosing 3 photos of the item worn (seen from the front, from the side, behind) so that the defect is visible, together with the order number.
- The complaint is examined and eventually approved by the SKUDOmade.it employees, who will communicate the outcome of the evaluation to the customer and any approval, together with the “Returned Approval Form”.
- The item to be returned must be boxed in its original packaging and sent at its own expense, together with the “Approval Form Returned” received by e-mail, with a traceable shipping method to the address:
SKUDOMADE.IT S.r.l. – C.so Siccardi 11/bis – 10122 – Torino (TO) – ITALY