DISCOVER HOW TO TAKE YOUR OWN MEASUREMENTS AND SEND THEM TO US TO RECEIVE A TRULY CUSTOM-MADE GARMENT!
Watch our video tutorial to learn how to send us your measurements the easy way.
Below you will find all the details on how to take your measurements for your customised garment
2) Shoulder-width. Measure the distance between the outermost point of your shoulder-bones following the natural curve of your back.
3) Chest size: Measure the circumference of your chest with the measuring tape parallel to the floor going above the nipples and blow the arm pit without holding your breath.
4) Back length. Place and hold a belt parallel to the floor around your waist over your bellybutton. Measure the distance vertically between your neck bone and the belt.
5) Waist. Measure the circumference of your waist with the measuring tape parallel to the floor passing over your belly button.
6) Back: measure the distance between your middle neck-bone and crotch
7) Neck size: measure the distance between your rear neck bone and your Adam’s apple
8) Sleeve length. Measure the distance between your neck bone at the back and your wrist following your shoulder bone and your elbow tracing the natural curve of your shoulder
9) Pelvis: measure the circumference of your pelvis at its widest point keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.